This picture is of Dad the first day he went into the hospital. He is wearing a hat because he wasn't happy with his hair not being combed. (He's not on oxygen anymore.) I borrowed this picture from Ambrea's blog since I haven't been able to download my pictures yet. We do have pictures of him up and walking and talking. Some of them look like he's ready to go out and work for the day.Thursday, October 16, 2008
This picture is of Dad the first day he went into the hospital. He is wearing a hat because he wasn't happy with his hair not being combed. (He's not on oxygen anymore.) I borrowed this picture from Ambrea's blog since I haven't been able to download my pictures yet. We do have pictures of him up and walking and talking. Some of them look like he's ready to go out and work for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment